Sheep Go To Heaven

04 March 2008

Do I Look Like My Daddy?

So, I had a silly idea that we should pose Quinn like baby pictures of her parents to help decide who she looks more like. The challenge is that I really don't know how old we each were when we got our first portraits taken. I suspect we were older (around 6 months) than she is now (3 1/2 months). But, we got the one to compare with Tim.

Here's Quinn:



And here's baby Tim:



Or does this one look more like him?



What do you think?

Stay tuned for "Do I Look Like My Mama?"...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I suspect when you put up your baby picture, I will see Quinn...I think she has Tim's Eyes and your smile. I have a favorite picture of you and Quinn asleep...it is the perfect Mother/Daughter Dream.
    Grandma

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:55 PM  

  • I think they're both cuties. :o)

    By Blogger Rob Monroe, at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home